Account Manager - Public Affairs
Salary 30 - 35K
Do you want to work with two leading figures in international and national politics, both ex - senior advisers to parliamentarians and who regularly appear on mainstream media?
A public affairs, corporate and strategic communications consultancy that advises on reputation and media management, campaigns and complex communication challenges are looking for an Account Manager to join their team! They work across some of the biggest sports clients, e,g a top European football team, as well as arts / entertainment clients and also charity / human rights clients . They bring a campaigning mindset to their clients and understand how to use communications to solve problems.
• Lead on identifying and delivering different tactical media opportunities for clients
• Keep abreast of the news agenda and client-related issues across the media
• Senior level advisory work for high profile clients
• Mentor and manage junior team members
• Work closely with Director’s to deliver great results for clients
• Proven professional experience in an agency, political or media role
• The ability to identify opportunities for clients, develop communications plans and create client materials
• A flair for building eye catching campaigns that shape public opinion
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Politically-minded and keen interest current affairs
• Ability to develop cultivate current client relationships and willingness expand networks within politics and the media.
• Ability to use different forms of media, including social, broadcast and print media
• Media relations experience and excellent knowledge of the UK political landscape
Are you looking for the opportunity to learn, really progress and build connections? Then this could be the role for you! Send your CV to email@example.com for more information.
Other roles you might be interested in…
Account Manager – Financial Services / Professional Services / Investor Relations / B2B