Jobs search results
Associate Director / Director - Enterprise Technology
Food & Digital Communications Manager
Public Affairs & Regulatory Engagement Officer
Account Director - Corporate Communications & Public Affairs
Internal Comms Executive - Professional Services
Internal Comms Executive – Professional Services
We are seeking an Internal Communications Executive to the join the UK Communications team of this well respected financial organisation – were they put purpose before profit. You must have excellent video, editorial, podcasts, content creation and copy writing skills.
The department is responsible for all internal and external communications activity within the UK, supporting UK office departments, regional offices and ultimately branches with a range of services.
The UK Internal Communications Officer role-holder is responsible for managing the everyday flow of internal communications, ensuring information is delivered to, and can be readily accessed by those who require it, in a clear, timely and targeted manner.
· publish articles, guidance and instructions, guiding message creators on process and requirements, suggesting optimum message formats, and coordinating publication timings
· maintain UK intranet site, and associated links/modules (e.g. media coverage)
· review and publication of instructions in internal knowledge database, ensuring owners follow correct procedure and guiding on best practice
· further improvements to the arrangement and accessibility of instructions in the database
· ensuring all timely sources of operational information (e.g. Incident management) on the intranet and other channels are kept up to date and in good order
· ownership of mailbox for the communications department, ensuring messages are answered and coordinated in a timely manner and responses provided are clear and accurate
· hands on support to colleagues in creating clear communications, including structuring of communications, and best practice guidance / training on use of other formats, e.g. flowcharts, mindmaps, Sametime presentations, video etc
· projects to further improve internal communications channels, formats and accessibility, with the aim of steadily improving information flow throughout the UK business. Initiatives will be wide-ranging, from improving search and database functions to the further introduction of internal video programming
· compilation and analysis of statistical data to review effectiveness of the various internal communications channels in place
· support the creation and maintenance of internal presentation materials, working alongside the corporate communications team.
The successful applicant will have:
.Be working at SAE/ SAE level
.Experience of working in a fast paced and creative internal communications team, preferably in financial services
· Track record of implementing initiatives and campaigns which enhance employee engagement, reinforcing the brand and values – either independently or as part of a wider internal communications team
· Previously worked with change projects, business transformation and digital transformation – developing communication plans, using multi-channel approaches and measuring success
· Able to demonstrate excellent copywriting and editing skills for various channels such as intranets, micro-sites, newsletters, features and interviews
· Built successful stakeholder relationships at all levels, displaying confidence and a solid understanding of internal customers
· Been involved with work that includes handling sensitive/confidential information and projects, displaying discretion and sensitivity
· Understands change is constant and can show up to date knowledge of the evolving workplace and internal communications practices
· Production and design experience such as with video and podcasts preferred
Salary is DOE, flexible working and excellent benefits. Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
AD - Corp/ B2B
£40,000-£50,000 + excellent benefits
Strategic communications consultancy is looking for an analytically minded consultant (AD) to help grow and build a practice area for an exciting property and regeneration portfolio! You will act as strategic communications consultant, working to deliver complex and challenging projects, providing senior counsel to clients and providing proactive communications. They’re looking for someone with a track record in generating new business, a passion for the property and regeneration sector and solid consultancy skills.
• Acting as strategic communications consultant for complex and challenging property and regeneration clients
• Devising and leading the delivery of impactful communication strategies from initiation through to planning and construction
• Directing multiple property development and regeneration campaigns – using relevant channels, stakeholder modelling, consultation and engagement techniques
• Leading the delivery of media management strategies (proactive and reactive)
• Delivering public affairs and stakeholder engagement strategies that manage challenging political and stakeholder relationships
• Leading junior team members
• Leading new business for your practice area – identifying opportunities, managing briefs, writing proposals and delivering pitches to create business wins
• Experience in and a passion for the property and built environment sphere
• B2B/ Corporate
• An entrepreneurial spirit
• Track record of generating new business
• Solid consultancy skills
• Knowledge of the legislation, policy and guidance
Send your CV to email@example.com for more info
AE/SAE - Corp/ Consumer
£23,000-28,000 + excellent benefits
You must already working at AE level and have corpcons experience, intellectually curious and results driven!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to find out more on 07960 500089 .
AE - Pub Affairs - Energy
Marketing Communications Manger - Insurance
Account Director (Birmingham) - Infrastructure / Planning
Interested in discussing career opportunities? Please upload your CV or call us on 020 7009 3500.
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram to keep up to date with our latest news and opportunities too!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.