Account Director - Public Affairs
Salary £Competitive DOE
A global communications agency is looking for an analytically minded, hands-on and proactive Account Director to join their rapidly growing Public Affairs team in London! Their PA team are a diverse and brilliant group of people who all genuinely get on. They cover a range of sectors including technology, infrastructure, transport and gambling and all candidates work across accounts rather than focusing on one. The ideal candidate will have both parliamentary and agency experience, a good eye for news business and a great network of contacts. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within one of the best PA teams in London.
- Managing a junior team
- Acting as day to day lead on clients whilst also being part of the senior management team
- Providing senior counsel to a range of clients
- Playing a key role in new business – tenders, pitching and networking
- Using your public affairs experience to help advise and counsel clients
- Experience within a public affairs agency and within Westminster
- Experience managing a team
- Must be commercially savvy
- Proactive and not afraid to get stuck in
Email your CV to email@example.com if you're interested in applying!