Strategy & Events Coordinator - In-house (contract)
A global industry association is looking for an interim Strategy & Events Coordinator to join their close-knit communications team! This role will encompass both communications and admin support for their international advocacy efforts. On the comms side, you will help develop collateral material, posting content across a variety of platforms (websites, social media and reports), developing powerpoints and helping with research. The ideal candidate will have great writing skills, fantastic organisational skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders!
- Delivering the organisation's strategic planning and implementation process
- Driving good communications practice
- Assisting with the production of collateral for the website and social media
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with complex stakeholders
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Great organisational skills
- Confidence dealing with senior stakeholders
- Ability to use MS Office, CMS and email marketing platforms
Email email@example.com for more info/to apply!