Social Media Executive - Global Law Firm
Salary 40k - 49k
A high-profile, international law firm are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join their dynamic team.
With many of their partners acknowledged as leaders in their fields, and with a strong reputation for delivering excellence, this opportunity is ideal for an experienced Social Media Specialist with a solid understanding of the corporate business market.
This is a newly created role so this would give the candidate a chance to really own the social media function here – a very exciting opportunity.
• Leading on all social media and crafting dynamic and engaging visual content
• Managing the global social media calendar, scheduling in content from around the network
• Monitoring social media channels for comments that might cause the firm reputational damage
• Supporting the implementation of new social media channels, tools and platforms
• Working with the digital team on the publication of content on the website
• Working with the creative services team to source and create suitable images for social media
• Acting as a social media adviser to staff
• Minimum of two years’ experience in an agency or fast-paced business environment
• Excellent ability to write in English, translating complex material into easy to read promotional copy
• Essential and proven previous experience managing social media as part of an integrated marketing approach
• Ability to keep calm under pressure with the capability to juggle tasks to meet short deadlines
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch with Bradley@jflrecruit.com for more information!