Senior PR & Social Media Manager
Salary C£75,000 + bonus, health, dental, can be fully remote
The company was founded in 2000, creating a new way to approach dating. For over two decades, we’ve remained dedicated to providing a safe space to meet new people and start meaningful relationships.
The Senior PR & Social Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the brands PR & Social strategy for the UK and AU markets. This is a fantastic opportunity to initiate and drive creative and out-of-the-box programmes that can help enhance their reputation, drive brand preference and consideration, and continue to build brand differentiation within a competitive and fragmented market.
PR will work closely with the UK & AU marketing team including Creative/Content, SEO & TV channels, to provide a truly integrated communications approach that positions the brand as the first choice for those looking for love, and a serious & lasting relationship.
The role reports to the VP Marketing - International and will work very closely with our AU based PR agency, and international PR teams in the US and Europe. It will suit someone hands-on who thrives in an ambiguous start-up environment playing multiple roles. The candidate must be articulate, adaptable and both genuinely excited for and enthusiastic about people who are madly in love.
• Develop and deliver a solid, focused and results driven PR & Social strategy across UK & Australia
• Grow both quality and quantity of media coverage, amongst print, online and broadcast media
• Initiate exciting and innovative PR & Social marketing efforts and campaigns to help promote the brand, that are closely integrated with overall marketing efforts and can help step-change acquisition efforts
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with appropriate UK/AU national & regional media contacts across news, lifestyle, and trade
• Deliver competent measurement reports on the business impact of PR & Social initiatives
• Manage an editorial calendar and collaborate with our Creative & Content team to develop content to aid search engine optimization
• Act as a spokesperson for the brand in UK and manage AU spokespeople
• Develop a deep knowledge of the current & target user audiences, providing customer and market insights into the organisation, and ensuring consumer messaging is segmented and always up to date
• Management of AU PR agency and one direct Social Media report, and PR budget
• Write and edit statements, press releases, contributed stories, presentations and other PR materials
• Identify and leverage appropriate partnerships with external companies and brands
The successful candidate:
• Consumer PR & Social experience either in-house and/or with an agency
• Experience managing external agencies to maximize performance
• Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Team player who can work effectively in a small, start-up environment & with remote international teams
• Empathetic, personable and affable demeanor
Compensation package includes health and dental insurance, discretionary bonus and much more.
To find out more, contact Edwina Goldman – email@example.com
Please complete all requited fields. If you have any questions, please contact us on 07710 622 642
Senior PR & Social Media Manager
C£75,000 + bonus, health, dental, can be fully remote