Public Affairs Adviser
Salary £Competitive DOE
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Public Affairs Adviser to join the UK’s leading retail trade association! This is a great time to join a dynamic and diverse industry that is going through some big changes. They are looking for someone with sophisticated knowledge of UK Government and exceptional written/oral skills.
• To lead on planning and delivering integrated campaigns
• Engaging political stakeholders
• To deliver legislative and political advocacy
• To raise the association’s profile
• To develop and deliver a proactive political contact programme
• To be a great communicator with strong writing skills
• Highly sophisticated knowledge of UK Government and processes surrounding it
• Strong political networks
• A strong track record in successful relationship building
• Experience in a government relations or public affairs role
• Experience leading the development and implementation of government relations
• Outstanding organizational abilities
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV to Edwina@jflrecruit.com to hear more!