This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior candidate looking to learn and progress their career in communications!
Junior Communications Executive - Corporate
Salary £25,000 + Benefits
Are you looking to kick-start a career in Communications? This role is a fantastic opportunity for a junior candidate!
This company, renowned internationally for their work in the professional services, is looking for a Junior Communications Executive to join their close-knit in-house team. Working across the hotels, pubs, restaurants, childcare, healthcare, convenience retail, leisure and medical sectors, they provide professional brokerage and advisory services from offices in major cities across Britain and Europe.
This role will sit in the London office and will be media monitoring, managing the website, drafting press releases, managing social media channels, and getting involved in creative content ideas. You will have the chance to learn from senior people on the team and across the business and they have lots of formal training opportunities too. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior candidate looking to build a career in comms, who is keen to learn and get stuck in!
- Drafting press releases and blogs across all the sectors
- Managing media monitoring service, collating coverage and sharing coverage newsletters with the business
- Uploading content to the website
- Sourcing content ideas – researching key dates for sectors and wider industry research to craft and develop engaging stories
- Creating and scheduling posts for social media channels to promote the firm’s corporate news and other content
- Managing internal communications channels – supporting the team to manage and upload content to the intranet
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable dealing with media enquiries and undertaking proactive media outreach
- Experience in a Communications role desirable but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior candidate looking to learn and progress their career in communications. To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org