Internal Communications/ Corporate Stakeholder Manager
A leading hotels group are looking for an Internal Communications/ Corporate Stakeholder Manager to join their team and lead on Internal Communications to colleagues in Europe and Corporate Stakeholders; such as hotel owners and investors. They are looking for someone with experience in hospitality or another consumer-focused sector.
• Developing communications plans, work collaboratively with stakeholders and project manage campaigns
• Playing a lead role in supporting the Head of Communications Europe & EMEAA in developing and delivering communications
• Developing and executing the plans for engaging with our owners and investors
• Supporting the communication of the company strategy, e.g. Regional priorities for the year
• Support the development of the Europe internal communications strategy to support the business’s objectives
• Writing announcements
• Managing and mentoring the Europe Communications Executive
• Relevant communications experience in a fast-paced environment with at least 5 years’ experience in an agency or in-house management role
• In-depth experience in this area, preferably in an international business
• The ability to think strategically, prioritise activity and manage budgets
• A creative individual with excellent writing skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV to Edwina@jflrecruit.com for more information!