An international strategic communications agency is looking for a Director to join their expanding Middle East practice!
Director, Healthcare- Riyadh
Salary c. £150k DOE
An international strategic communications agency is looking for a Director to join their expanding Middle East practice and lead on their Healthcare practice in the region! Our client’s Healthcare team is one of the strongest and most experienced teams in the world. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of a key healthcare client relationship in the region and will supervise project teams, allocate resources, and delegate projects and tasks effectively. This is an amazing opportunity to join a truly international organization in one of the fastest growing economies in the world!
• Providing senior level strategic counsel and insight, bold ideas and creativity to meet client requirements
• Acting as a trusted advisor to the client, introducing new services and creating opportunities that result in revenue growth
• Helping professionally develop other members of the team, acting as team coach, mentoring and motivating the team and creating a high performance culture
• Working on high-profile clients within the Healthcare sector, building and nurturing strong, trusted relationships
• Working alongside the agency’s expert and truly global health network
• At least 15 years of experience in health communications
• A strong track record of successful senior client and third-party relationships
• Natural leadership capabilities with exceptional people management and development skills
• Track record of successful communications campaign development, preferably at a communications agency
• A passion for and an understanding of and healthcare business
• Willingness to be based in Riyadh
If you think you are the ideal candidate for this role, or would like some more information, then please contact Carolyn@jflrecruit.com!