Digital Marketing Manager - Consumer / Wellbeing
Salary Up to £35K DOE
Do you want to join an innovative design-led lifestyle brand? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a super-friendly, sociable team in brand new offices in Central London! They are looking for a seasoned marketing and communications manager that’s highly skilled at social, digital and PR. This is a great role for someone who is looking to progress their career and who has strong communications skills, especially in building social media and digital campaigns, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise a high work load. This truly is a fantastic company to join with an amazing philosophy.
• Sourcing and developing content for the website; blog posts, website pages and social media channel management, promoting high engagement and increasing website traffic
• Managing all the social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more
• Creating, designing and producing B2B and B2C slick social campaigns
• Supporting the marketing and communications director with media strategies and plans (press releases and media lists)
• Protecting, managing and enhancing brand reputation among all stakeholders
• Supporting on all brand marketing campaigns including merchandising, branding and online marketing
• Dealing with the backend of the website – SEO
• A passion for digital brand marketing and PR with a flair of creativity
• A proven track record of managing and social media and content creation
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• An interest in interior design and well-being
If you think you are the ideal candidate for this role, please send your CV to Kate@jflrecruit.com!