This role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious junior to join a leading trade association offering fantastic career progression and development.
Digital Communications Executive - Sustainability
Salary £25-29k DOE
Are you an ambitious junior with a passion for policy, sustainability, and the built environment?
JFL are looking for a Digital Communications Executive to join a leading membership body! Sustainability is very much at the core of this organisation and their work is at the forefront of the government’s low carbon initiatives.
They are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join their sociable and collaborative team – you will have the chance to work across the full mix of comms disciplines including: stakeholder relations, digital, policy, and events.
- Website management – creating web pages and managing content
- Managing all social media channels
- Drafting a range of content
- Working with senior staff on technical information, sustainability, and policy areas
- Assisting with committee management
- Organising events: committee meetings (technical committees), webinars etc.
- Looking for someone who wants to build a career in communications
The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills and love coming up with ideas! They really value everyone’s input and voices at all levels are heard – there is loads of opportunity for training and progression. To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org