Digital Associate - Corp Comms
Salary £Competitive DOE
A global strategic communications consultancy are on the lookout for a superb Digital Associate (or Senior Digital Associate) to join their growing and ambitious team! The ideal candidate will have experience in social media analysis, content marketing and strategic communications and most importantly, the want to progress their career. You will also have the opportunity to work across a range of clients! This role is extremely varied and will span creating social media campaigns, SEO management, writing of articles and blogs on behalf of clients, social media analysis and supporting junior team members. If you're looking to join a hard-working and ambitious team then get in touch!
- Planning and executing social media campaigns (including content calendars, managing social media channels and measuring results)
- Writing articles and blogs on behalf of clients
- Social media advertising - including targeting and supporting sponsored posts through content
- Using new tools to deliver client programmes and create new service offerings
- Drafting press releases, blogs and presentations
- Building excellent client relationships
- Solid social/digital experience gained within an agency or in-house
- Experience using industry tools e.g. Pulsar, Quid, Moz
- Experience with content creation, social media listening, community management, paid media management and influencer campaigns
- Demonstrable experience of creating digital and social media campaigns for clients
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!