A fantastic communications agency is looking for a Senior Consultant specialised in corporate comms to work on a range of globally known digital apps.
Corporate Communications Senior Consultant
Salary £ Competitive DOE
A fantastic communications agency is looking for a Senior Consultant specialised in corporate comms to work on a range of globally known digital apps. In this role you will work on some of the biggest digital platforms and companies in the business, be responsible for managing key accounts and take charge of strategy, find and pitch new business opportunities, and act as a leader for more junior members.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Direct key accounts for international renowned digital clients and be responsible for managing the account and strategy.
- Manage and develop existing and new client relationships.
- Deliver innovative and creative work for clients.
- Find and pitch new business opportunities.
- Leading the team and supporting more junior members.
- Demonstrable experience working in corporate comms on some big brands, preferably in an agency.
- Proven experience delivering integrated communications campaigns across paid, owned, earned channels.
- Strong media skills and solid relationships with key journalists.
- Able to analyse and solve client relationships.
- Able to communicate well (Both written and oral).
- Strong team management skills.
If you want to join a leading agency, take on a role of responsibly and have some great benefits including private healthcare, socials, daily breakfast etc, then this is the role for you! To apply or for more information, please email Carolyn@jflrecruit.com.