Are you digitally-savvy with a passion for lifestyle & hospitality? This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing agency at an exciting time and be involved in their development.
Content & Social Media Manager – Hospitality
Are you a foodie with a passion for the London restaurant scene? JFL are looking for a Content & Social Media Manager to join a leading creative agency specialising in all things hospitality!
Our client works with some of the most recognisable names in food & drink, travel & wellness, and restaurants & bars! They are a progressive, fully integrated, boutique agency at an exciting time of growth. The agency provides PR, marketing consultancy, digital and social media, brand partnerships, high profile event production, and business development to a fantastic roster of clients.
Working at both the local and global levels, you will have the chance to create strategic campaigns for chefs, restaurants, bars, consumer brands, hotels and wellness resorts.
- Working closely with clients to develop creative content & social media strategies
- Producing high quality creative content for a range of online platforms, including social channels
- Community managing social channels for clients
- Line managing and mentoring junior members of the team
- Evaluating and reporting upon the success and effectiveness of campaigns
- Assisting in new business pitches
- Managing and overseeing events and launches
- Proven Content & Social Media experience, ideally within the food & drink, restaurants, consumer, and/or lifestyle sectors
- A strong working knowledge of social media channels, including managing feeds and analytics
- A passion for food and drink and love exploring new London bars and restaurants
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A creative flair
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing agency at an exciting time and be involved in their development. To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to email@example.com