Are you an entrepreneurial PR professional with a passion for building brands?
Consumer PR & Social Media Manager – In-House
Salary c. £50k DOE
Are you an entrepreneurial PR professional with a passion for building brands? This is a rare opportunity to join a new challenger brand at an early stage where you can really shape your own role and the business!
One of the UK’s leading start-ups is looking for a talented and digitally savvy PR & Social Media Manager to join their growing team. Already poised with impressive pre-launch funding and a strong London-based team, this company offers an experienced management team and loads of room for growth.
You will have the chance to work across the full comms mix, covering traditional consumer PR, social media, SEO, and profile raising to turn this brand into a household name! If you are looking for a unique in-house opportunity where you can really make a difference, then get in touch.
• Leading on all relevant/key social channels – planning and execution of social media element of integrated comms plan
• Owning PR for SEO and running the day-to-day press office function, including media and influencer relations across all relevant media
• Supporting the customer service team in leveraging social channels to help customers
• Using data and insights to inform on customer behaviour and attitudes and apply to PR and social activity
• Building relationships with media/channel owners to benefit from the latest thinking and innovation (FB, Google, Twitter etc)
• Creating on-brand activity that grows and engages a social audience and impacts the SEO profile
• Proven PR experience, either in-house or agency, ideally with an e-commerce or retail background
• Proven social media experience and an understanding of integrated strategies
• A working understanding of how PR, Content, Social and SEO intersect and work together
• An entrepreneurial mindset, with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• A ‘can-do’ attitude and enjoyment of a fast paced and collaborative working environment
• Experience of managing budgets and measuring campaign impact, including evaluation and reporting
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join an exciting company in its early stages! To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org