Salary £COMPETITIVE DOE
The biggest sports broadcaster in the world are looking for a Communications Officer. The role will support the Director of Corporate Affairs & Communications and Senior Communications Manager, helping to co-ordinate the global communications function of the group, and work closely with all functions including rights acquisitions, sales, legal and senior management. Within a start-up environment the role will involve external, internal, corporate communications and more.
• Support the global corporate communications team
• Co-ordinating with local and international markets sharing information and news with colleagues
• Co-ordinate engagement and internal communications
• Support day-to-day relations with governments, rights-holders, corporates, and other key stakeholders
• Producing ad hoc media reports and social media reports
• Creating and managing internal databases, media lists and stakeholder lists.
• Writing and distributing press releases and media materials to journalists.
• Creating distributing social media content including copywriting of thought leadership articles.
• Demonstrated corporate communications experience within an international corporate and/or top-tier international agency
• Experience in internal comms, social media and digital
• Experience working within teams to collectively deliver exceptional results
• Excellent media relations skills including drafting of media materials
• Excellent reporting skills including media monitoring
• Fluent in English and French is desirable
• Proactive and highly organised
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills with an ability to work to strict deadlines
• Knowledge of desktop publishing software InDesign/Photoshop is a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
This position will be London based, with occasional travel.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV to Dimitra@jflrecruit.com for more information!