Communications Manager - In-house / Membership body
Salary c.£45-50k DOE
Are you looking for a varied in-house role? A leading representative organisation within the construction industry are looking for a Communications Manager to join their team. You will play a vital role within the team – delivering strategy, developing and managing their brand, generating lots of external and internal communications materials, overseeing relationships with members, press and external stakeholders and leading on digital strategy. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of marketing and communications and the ability to counsel senior level management. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable membership body and play a pivotal role.
• Developing and implementing marketing and communications strategies for the membership body
• Overseeing the brand’s corporate identity
• Managing both proactive and reactive press functions – national and trade
• Supporting the senior management team with content for lobbying and networking
• Designing and managing the delivery of the digital strategy
• Managing partnerships with sponsors
• Solid experience of delivering and managing marketing and communications strategies
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Ability to build and grow a brand
• Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
• Experience managing junior team members
Please email your CV to email@example.com for more information/to apply!