B2B Account Director /Trade
Salary £COMPETITIVE DOE
One of London’s leading food and drinks agencies are looking for a B2B Account Director to join their team. As part of this growing and successful team, you will be ensuring high levels of client satisfaction, provide strategic advice to clients and playing a big part in the development of the more junior team members. You will be responsible for performance as well as budget targets. You will be joining an agency with a great working environment, superb clients and great benefits!
• To develop and deliver creative ideas and communications strategies
• To identify client objectives and development of appropriate communication strategy;
• To build, improve and sustain relationships with key trade media
• Being involved with new business pitches
• Developing existing clients
• Line management and mentoring of juniors
• To generate new business opportunities thought business contacts and client relationships
• To be able to display strong industry knowledge at senior level
• To develop strong client relationships
• Strong writing skills that appeal to all audiences
• To be a confident and effective presenter
• To have a strong understanding of integrated communications
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV to Dimitra@jflrecruit.com for more information!