A leading communications firm with fantastic reputation are looking for an Associate Director to join their Health team!
Associate Director - Health
Salary £Competitive DOE
Reference CK 888366
A leading communications firm with fantastic reputation are looking for an Associate Director to join their Health team! You will be responsible for delivering projects, liaising with clients, supporting junior team members and hence will need strong leadership skills. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting team in of London’s best agencies!
- Responsible for day-to-day implementation of account and project work
- Responsible for delivering projects and providing solid client advice
- Communicate with clients and new business prospects
- Produce new business proposals and lead pitching
- Support and act as a mentor for younger team member
- Represent the company in new business pitches and networking situations
- Strong understanding of current issues impacting on specialist sector
- Demonstrable experience in project and account management
- Excellent leadership skills
- A little black book of contacts in the health sector
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an internationally renowned agency and take a leadership role. To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to Carolyn@jflrecruit.com.
Other roles you might be interested in…
Account Manager – Financial Services / Professional Services / Investor Relations / B2B