A leading independent Public Affairs consultancy with offices around the world are seeking an Associate Director to join their team.
Associate Director / Director- Public Affairs
Salary £ Competitive DOE
A leading independent Public Affairs consultancy with offices around the world are seeking an Associate Director to join their team. Working on Big-Name multinational clients in the FMCG, tech, transport, financial services and defence sectors, this consultancy’s work spans Government relations and Public Affairs to corporate media relations. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and established Associate Director with a strong background in Public Affairs.
- Provide advice to key clients on policy issues
- Acts as a councillor to senior in-house communications teams
- Design engaging campaigns for politicians, influencers, and stakeholders.
- Take the lead on several accounts across sectors.
- Excellent people management skills
- Proven experience within a Public Affairs consultancy
- Excellent connections across Westminster and Whitehall
- The ability to win and build new business
This is an exciting opportunity with excellent scope for progression. If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Carolyn@jflrecruit.com.
Other roles you might be interested in…
Account Manager – Financial Services / Professional Services / Investor Relations / B2B