Associate - Corporate / Strategic
Salary £Competitive DOE
A global strategic communications consultancy in London are on the lookout for an Associate (SAE-AM) level to join their growing team! They're looking for ambitious communications professionals to join their team and support across a range of clients from a range of industries at both a national and global level. As Associate, you will develop strong relationships with stakeholders, build relationships with clients and stay up to date with trends, issues and challenges that may affect your clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to nurture your career within an organisation where there is loads of exposure and training available.
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Nurturing your network with stakeholders, including journalists
- Developing excellent client knowledge to enable you to assist with PR strategy
- Conduct research and contribute to communications strategies
- Drafting press releases, communications plans and presentations
- Solid experience within strategic communications either from an agency or an in-house role
- Fantastic communications skills, both written and verbal
- Starting to build a strong media network and media relations experience
- Digital and social media experience is desirable
Email email@example.com for more information!