Associate - Corporate Communications
A highly successful PR consultancy that breaks the mould are looking to hire an Associate to join their diverse team.
The consultancy specialises in Corporate/Crisis Communications and have recently added Public Affairs to their offering and someone who has a background in this area is also welcome to apply. Their work focuses on media, government and stakeholder relations; reputation management; running campaigns; lobbying and policy analysis; risk mitigation and providing litigation support for complex international disputes.
They work with some amazing clients that span; multinational companies, governments, institutions, charities and high net worth individuals (HNWI).
• Managing multiple client accounts simultaneously
• Working with partners and team to devise communication and stakeholder strategy
• Ensuring project delivery is mapped out and meets deadlines
• Coordinating and contributing to project delivery
• Leading stakeholder engagement
• Developing content and collateral: stakeholder maps, key messages, Q&As, press releases, media statements, Op Eds
• Client and media management – becoming a trusted advisor
• At least four years professional work experience with a strong preference for experience in strategic communications and public affairs
• Experience leading accounts and managing clients
• Knowledge of stakeholder and media engagement strategies
• Experience working with institutions of government (e.g. parliamentarians, civil servants) and journalists
• Experience leading small teams
• Experience mitigating issues and managing crises
For full info, please send your CV to email@example.com