An excellent opportunity has arisen for an AM/SAM to join a leading global strategic communications agency in Central London. You will support and advise clients with leading-edge practice and thinking around change.
AM/SAM Internal Communications & Digital
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an AM/SAM to join a leading global strategic communications agency in Central London. You will support and advise clients with leading-edge practice and thinking around change. Other responsibilities include working with clients to develop their digital offerings as well as working on graduate programmes, employee engagement strategies, employee engagement and diversity and inclusion policies. You will be working in a supportive and vibrant environment and receive excellent benefits.
• Work to update their offer so it stays in line with best practice and new thinking
• Identify new business opportunities and help pitch teams to prepare best in class responses
• Support existing clients and working on accounts where engagement and internal communication are needed
• Demonstrable experience in employee change and culture ideally gained in an agency
• Be authoritative enough to act as a trusted advisor on all levels
• An interest in Social purpose and employee engagement
• Proven digital expertise
• Being an ideas’ person who can come up with original approaches and offers
• Eager to contribute to thought leadership and new business development
If you are looking to take your next step in a fantastic and vibrant agency or to find out more information, send your CV to Carolyn@jflrecruit.com
Other roles you might be interested in…
Account Director / Senior Account Director - Financial Services, Corporate & Consumer