AM/SAM - B2B Property PR
Salary £Competitive DOE
A very friendly and ambitious agency who specialise in B2B PR for the property and built environment sector are on the lookout for an Account Manager (or recently promoted SAM) to join their close-knit team in the heart of London. This is an extremely varied role and will see you acting as the main contact for a range of clients, supporting the creation of year long strategy for clients, undertaking thought leadership, liaising with the media and staying on top of industry trends. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic team and progress your B2B property PR career.
• Executing client campaigns with he support of AE and ADs across a range of clients in the property and built environment space
• Helping to create year long strategy plans for clients
• Liaising with the media, writing press releases and selling in
• Building strong relationships with the clients and with senior management
• Keeping up to date with industry trends
• Solid B2B property and/or built environment PR experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Confident liaising with the media and being the first point of contact for clients
• Ability to manage junior team members
• A ‘can do’ and positive approach to work
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!