AE/SAE’S and AM’s to join their exceptional team. The agency works with a number of top-name clients and prides itself on routinely beating the industry benchmarks.
AE/SAE/AM - Corporate
One of London’s best and most highly regarded communications agencies is looking for bright AE/SAE’S and AM’s to join their exceptional team. The agency works with a number of top-name clients and prides itself on routinely beating the industry benchmarks.
You will be assisting to develop integrated communications strategies; the successful candidate will have a flexible approach to work and excellent attention to detail. This is the ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated PR Consultant to make a fantastic career move to a big name agency, working with big name brands!
• Working across a wide range of sectors, working on integrated communications campaigns, focusing on corporate reputation
• Interacting with clients and be involved in client meetings
• Writing press releases, and liaising with the media
• Assisting with campaigns and projects
• Proven experience in corporate communications and reputation management - consultancy or in-house
• Excellent writing skills, including the ability to produce reports and briefings
• Strong team management skills
• A strong work ethic
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading international reputation management firm and work across a wide variety of brands and disciplines. If you would like to apply for this role, or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org