AD Health Public Affairs & Communications
A global award winning communications agency is looking for an Account Director to join their successful and growing health and Life Science team, to work across a range of international health sector clients which includes a number of leading pharmaceutical, biotech, life sciences and health technology companies as well as trade and professional associations.
You will have a solid background in healthcare communications, ideally gained in an agency environment as well as a sound understanding of health policy both in the UK and Europe and experience in product communications, market access, disease awareness campaigns and health media relations.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Leading on large global accounts
• Managing and mentoring junior team members
• Creating and implementing public affairs, communications, disease awareness and advocacy strategies
• Devising thought leadership campaigns
• Playing an active role in thought leadership
You will have:
• Relevant Healthcare experience gained in an agency environment
• Proven network with the healthcare media
• A sound understanding of European & global healthcare policy
For more information do send your CV to email@example.com