This exciting agency breaks boundaries and challenges the norm by implementing innovative sport and technology campaigns.
Account Executive - Sports and Technology
Salary £20K-22K DOE
Are you a graduate looking for an exciting role to kickstart your career in Communications? This exciting agency breaks boundaries and challenges the norm by implementing innovative sport and technology campaigns. They have a friendly and supportive work environment, great progression opportunities for a driven and proactive individual and fantastic benefit!! If you are a strong communicator with excellent written and oral skills, a motivated self-starter who takes initiative and a demonstrable passion for sports and technology then this is the role for you!!
• Working with internationally renowned sport and technology clients
• Ensuring that deadlines for features relevant to our clients are met
• An eye for creative content creation and media relations
• Supporting the senior team members in the development and implementation of strategic communications plans and events for clients
• Research and producing market insights, including media and industry trends
• This role would ideally suit someone with 6 months+ experience
• Some experience of working in the PR industry would be beneficial and an interest in sports if a must!
• Proven experience of planning own work, being a self-starter whilst also being a good team player
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Being a sport and sport culture fanatic
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join a down-to-earth, fun and driven team in a sociable environment. If this is the role for you or would like to find out more, please email Chloe@jflrecruit.com!
Other roles you might be interested in…
Account Manager – Financial Services / Professional Services / Investor Relations / B2B