Account Executive- Local Council
A new Account Executive position has arisen to join a friendly and hard-working communications team, to initially work in a London Borough Council. This agencies clients include local authorities and organisations from all tiers and all corners of the UK, as well as central government, the third sector and the private sector. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to broaden their communications skill set as you will be exposed to all areas of communications, include marketing, public affairs and digital.
• Assisting with the development and implementation of campaigns
• Developing excellent relationships with client service stakeholders and teams
• Supporting all areas of project delivery and management
• Monitoring media, all social media accounts and updating the council website
• Drafting press releases and notices
• Briefing internal digital and production teams
• Experience of working in a communications role
• Experience of working in third sector or public sector
• Interest in Government and Public Sector Communications Issues
• Passion for marketing practices and social issues
• A strong knowledge of all social media platforms
If you are passionate about behavioural change communications and would like the opportunity to apply these skillset within a bright and leading consultancy, please get in touch. To apply, or for more information, please send your CV to email@example.com.