A leading agency is looking for a driven and confident Senior Account Executive to join their team and work on a mix of financial/charity and not for profit clients! issue-based campaigns.
Account Executive – Financial/charity
Salary £Competitive DOE
A leading agency is looking for a driven and confident Senior Account Executive to join their team and work on a mix of financial/charity and not for profit clients! The agency works across consumer and corporate clients, great progression possibilities and fantastic benefits! The role will involve getting media coverage, writing various types of copy, as well as a focus on developing clients social media channels.
- Getting media coverage
- Writing various types of copy including press releases and social media
- Developing innovative and creative ideas for campaigns
- Finding and helping to pitch to new business opportunities
- Analysing social media engagement and summarising data for clients
- Developing company’s image through events and press.
- Demonstrable experience in PR is a must, financial PR is preferable but not essential.
- A strong understanding of traditional and social media is necessary!
- Able to manage client’s social media channel.
- A strong and confident communicator (both oral and verbal)
- Able to work well individually and as a team.
If you want to work on fantastic range of financial/charity and not for profit clients with a really driven, supportive team, then this is the role for you! To apply or for more information, please email your CV to: email@example.com.
Other roles you might be interested in…
Account Manager – Financial Services / Professional Services / Investor Relations / B2B