Account Director (Birmingham) - Infrastructure / Planning
A specialist stakeholder communications consultancy for infrastructure and development projects are looking for an AD with specific planning experience to join their brand-new office which has just opened in Birmingham! The main crux of this role will be to manage stakeholder and community engagement for 2 big infrastructure projects within the UK. Your role will also cover organising and managing multiple events and engagements each week for a variety of stakeholders, working collaboratively with regional bodies, building relationships with key national organisations, developing a range of digital and print collateral for a variety of audiences and finally, resolving public/stakeholder enquiries or complaints in order to manage reputations. This is a fantastic opportunity to a friendly and collaborative team within a growing office!
• Managing stakeholder and community engagement
• Reviewing and updating the communications and engagement plan, developing ad-hoc campaigns
• Organising and managing multiple events and engagements regularly with stakeholders including major businesses and members of the public
• Working with regional bodies and relevant national organisations
• Investigating and resolving public and stakeholder enquiries/complaints
• Managing junior team members
• Solid planning/infrastructure experience
• Solid experience at the AD level
• Ability to build relationships with key stakeholder / stakeholder engagement experience
• A passion for the infrastructure and planning sectors
Send your CV to email@example.com to apply!