A leading corporate communications consultancy are looking for an Account Director to join their dynamic and ambitious team.
Salary Competitive DOE
A leading corporate communications consultancy are looking for an Account Director to join their dynamic and ambitious team. Responsibilities will include managing client relationships, create new business opportunities, and plan high-impact media campaigns.
This highly respected consultancy has clients stretching across FTSE100 and FTSE250, blue-chip private firms, hedge funds, plus other smaller start-ups. They work across lots of different sectors: asset management, law, architectural firms and they are really growing in the tech sector.
• Key contact and providing strategic input for various client accounts
• Preparing and reviewing presentations, marketing materials and client content
• Planning high-impact media campaigns
• Managing client relationships
• Managing, monitoring and briefing more junior members
• Strong Corporate communications experience
• Proven understanding of media, social and economic trends and their impact on client business
• A good understanding of financial markets and business
• Strong black book of contacts
• Detail orientated, able to work in a fast-paced environment and excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrable experience managing a team
For more information or to apply, email Carolyn@jflrecruit.com
Other roles you might be interested in…
Account Manager – Financial Services / Professional Services / Investor Relations / B2B